JDSU Lasers & Lumentum Lasers
Replacement KLA-Tencor systems.
New and retubed JDSU lasers and Lumentum lasers.
WIS™ also offers laser installation and laser service options.
Ask about our Quantity Pricing Discounts.
- One year factory backed warranty, Rings included, mounted, and aligned
- Exclusive JDSU/Lumentum part number available only from WIS™, Inc.
- 2214-30-SLWIS : 30mW laser w/rings mounted and aligned
- Retubed lasers available
- Optional retubing program, lower cost
- PMTs for OEM AIT and SP1 systems
- SP1 Cal Pins
- SP1/SP2 optics and engineering support available
- NIST Traceable Calibration Wafers
Wafer & Reticle Mask Inspection Systems – PDS 1020–G2
The PDS1020-G2 Reticle Mask Inspection System provides a low cost solution to Mask Inspection.
The PDS1020-G2 return on investment is < 1 year
Requires no PM schedule
Footprint 15″ Cube.
The PDS1020-G2 has an installed base of over 50 units as of 6/2016.
MTBF 10+ Years
The PDS1020-G2 has been integrated into stockers, cleaners and used as a bench top unit.
This base unit has been adapted to most major brands of handlers.
The PDS1020-G2 can also be modified to inspect other substrates.
- 1 Micron Detection
- Simultaneous Dual Sided Inspection – Pellicle and Glass
- Throughput 20 Seconds
- Adaptable for System Integrators
- Adaptable for Other Substrates
- Small Footprint /Table Top
- 16.2″ x 13″ x 16.45″
- No PMs Required
- Customer Option – Imaging Resolution = 0.8um
- Review Cycle Time per Defect (Typical) = 1.5 sec
- Object Plane Pixel Size = 0.2um
- Object Plane FOV Horizontal = 0.62mm
- Object Plane FOV Vertical = 0.47mm
- Number of Review Cameras = 2
- Camera Pixel Size = 2.2um
- Object Plane MTF = 0.3 @IFOV
- Magnification = 9.17
- Review Camera Format = 2592 x 1944 Color
- Horizontal = 2592 pixels
- Vertical = 1944 pixels
Competitive to the KLA-Tencor 6000 series tools
The 15″ cube shown above will accomodate up to 200mm wafers
300mm system available slightly larger footprint
PSL Standard Calibration Wafers
The PSL Contamination Standard is a bare silicon wafer that has microscopic latex spheres deposited on its surface. PSL Contamination Standards (PSLCS), are produced for particle size calibration of instruments that detect particles on the substrate’s surface. The polystyrene latex (PSL) spheres that are deposited on the PSL Contamination Standard are highly spherical, have well characterized reproducible optical properties, and a tight, monodisperse size distribution. These parameters make PSL spheres a Metrology Equipment QA accepted Standard for the calibration and monitoring of particle counting instruments and wafer inspection tools.
WIS™ Inc. supplies these PSL standards in a wide variety of NIST traceable and non-traceable sphere sizes-typically between 0.010 μm and 1000.0 μm. Ask WIS™ about SiC silicon carbide wafers.
Nist Wafer Inspection PSL Calibration Standards:
|Standards||.155 to 4.99||Price||< .155||Price|
|NIST Traceable Standards||4-6″||CALL||4-6″||CALL|
|Coverage: Half | Full | Spot Deposition||8″||CALL||8″||CALL|
|Coverage: Half | Full | Spot Deposition||12″||CALL||12″||CALL|
NON NIST STANDARDS:
Non NIST Standards available using the identical process with no Certificate. If you are unsure about what calibration set to order for your equipment, please contact us with your system model number and wafer size and we’ll be pleased to reply with the manufacturers’ recommended NIST Calibration wafer set. PSL, Thin Film, White Ceramic, DSW, Custom. Our NIST PSL calibration standards are manufactured using the same deposition system used at VLSI Standards. Our thin film NIST calibration standards are the best available.